Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Is This?

This is a blog where I will keep anyone interested updated on my current status, what I plan to be doing soon, and plenty of information on subjects such as lucid dreaming, the astral plane, and metaphysics. I also hope to gain enough readers to be able to conduct some sociological and anthropological experiments.

If this blog gets some interested people, I'd like to use some different mediums for my teachings and my thoughts, such as youtube.

I'm also putting labels on every post to make it easier to differentiate between the topics you want to view. You can always contact me by either posting a comment here or e-mailing me at ragethecorp@hotmail.com. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope someone finds this blog useful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment